- I require a valid form of ID that's marked "Female" with a photo at the time of your photo session. All couple sessions will require both IDs to be shown.
- A Non-refundable deposit is required at booking to hold your session date.
- Canceling on or within 1 week of your first expected photoshoot time will result in a loss of your deposit and a new deposit will be required to reschedule. Repeat cancellations and reschedules will result in a new deposit and/or the loss of the previous deposit on file.
- Your photo session is reserved especially for you and will begin promptly at your scheduled time. To ensure a full session, please arrive at least 10 minutes early and prepare to photograph – hair and make-up ready. Any delays may result in a shortened session, fewer images, and a rushed experience.
- All non-English speaking, hearing impaired, or nonverbal clients must provide an interpreter for both their photoshoots and all correspondence.
- For your own safety, I currently do not allow friends or family during your photoshoot. Any guests will be asked to wait outside the studio. Likewise, children are not allowed at the photo session.
- I am neither trained nor permitted to lift a client or physically move them. A female guest can provide assistance during your photoshoot if required.
- While I encourage you to be creative with your photo session, please keep in mind that I do not photograph full or erotic nudity.
- Sex toys, drugs, or related items are not allowed in my studio. If you have questions concerning props, please don’t hesitate to call me directly.
- While I will make every reasonable effort to take your photos specifically requested, I cannot guarantee they will be photographed. Due to the location, room layout, and time restrictions, images captured may vary from those requested or seen in my gallery or social media.
- All of our products are custom-designed for each client. Once an order is placed, you may not refund, return, or exchange it. Once a transaction has been processed, it is considered complete and non-refundable.
- An online gallery is supplied to select your favorite images. The session fee will be required to be paid in full before images are released. Any images over your package allotment can be purchased for an extra fee.
- For the safety of mother and baby, we offer Maternity Boudoir sessions up to 32 weeks of pregnancy.
- I specialize in female boudoir photography and couple sessions.
- We offer ‘Friend Sessions’, a fun group boudoir experience for up to two female friends. While these individuals will share an extended time slot, they will take their own turns in front of the camera, photographing separately. Both individuals are responsible for booking their independent sessions, deposits, and providing all pertinent information to our team prior. No further guests are permitted at the photo session.
- Promotional packages cannot be exchanged, combined, or altered in any way.
- Shipping, handling, and tax costs are not included in the price of our packages and will be charged in your final order.
- Seasonal Specials are non-refundable. If canceled, a new session fee will be required to reschedule.
I want to ensure that your information will be secure and that you feel safe while navigating my website. Here I explain what information we collect from you and explain how we intend to use the information I collect through our websites www.risquerosephotography.com and www.rosydaydesigns.com.
What Personal Data I Collect and Why
To improve my service and user experience, I gather information from your activities on our website. The information it collects does not include personal details about you unless you have granted permission for me to do so.
When available, the information collected includes your demographic details, geographic location, and browsing behavior. I use the information collected to promote and personalize our services, comply with the law, and better understand my users.
I collect leads from users who voluntarily agree to join my mailing list. You can find our signup forms at the bottom of every page, or in the form of pop-ups when visiting my website.
Most of our forms collect your name and email address. Some signup forms may require information such as your city, state, zip code, or phone number. By clicking “submit” or “subscribe” you are agreeing to receive information via email from me. The information we send you may include promotional information and marketing content. If you purchase one of my services or products, you will automatically receive transactional emails regarding your order.
If you want to stop receiving my emails, you can do it by clicking the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of each email. Please allow 24 hours to be fully unsubscribed from my system. Keep in mind that unsubscribing from my emails will not cancel your enrollment from my other channels of communication.
Text and Phone Calls
I collect phone numbers from individuals who share their information by completing one of our forms online or at bridal and women’s shows I attend throughout the state.
Tracking and Cookies
I employ Google Analytics and similar services to track your interactions with our website. With this tool, I collect data for re-marketing and to improve our services and the overall experience of all site visitors. Google Analytics does not collect the personal information that you share with us.
I use encryption (HTTPS) to protect any information you might share with us through my website. In addition, I have several controls in my system to keep your data secure. No security measure is perfect and thus, I cannot guarantee that the information you share with me will remain secure or that this information will not be accessed, altered, or destroyed in an unauthorized manner.
Our policies are subject to change based on updates in the law or in our services and products. We will notify you of significant changes by email. However, you can find the most up-to-date information on this page.